Monday 4 April 2011

Book title/front page

As I don't actually have a title for my book just yet, today I've been brainstorming different ideas.
And here are just a few:

- The Animal Sex Book
-Animals do filthy things
- How do animals do it?
-Animals have sex!
- Doing it like the do on the Discovery Channel..
- What animals do filthy sexual things?
-Animals getting sexy
- I wanna sex you up - the animal way.
- If you read this book you are a beastiality pervert
- Having sex - the animal way
-Getting sexy with animals
- Animails behaving badly
- The Joy of Animal Sex
- Animal Sex/Huma Sex - Same thing!
-Sex... This IS how they do it on the Discovery Channel
- Animals Instincts
- Sexual behaviour in animals
- Hey! Lets have sex
- It's only natural - the animal sex book
- See! The animals are doing it too!
- How animals get each other into bed
- Wanna come back to my burrow?
- Lets make love, the animal way
- Wild thing - the animal sex book.


I asked some of my friends and came up with these:



I then had a brilliant idea! I'm going to put the tapir I saw at Marwell Zoo on the front of my book, his massive penis would go perfectly!





So for the rest of the day I've been drawing this guy.. giving a cheeky wink.






No comments:

Post a Comment